Throwing Light On 5 Essential Vitamins For Complete Hair Care
While everything around us is changing at a breakneck pace, some problems remain common for all. Hair fall is one such issue that has somewhere knocked on every door, and people are still struggling to find the best way to fight the same. We keep switching external application products, but we forget to change what we put inside our bodies. The products we use must be having some impact on the hair quality, but what matters the most is the proper consumption of essential vitamins to ensure profitable hair growth.
Let us have a look at the essential vitamins that you must include in your hair care routine to keep a safe distance from hair fall issues:
• Vitamin A: Vitamin A is an essential component that is required for adequate hair growth. A moisture-creating natural element, known as Sebum, in hair, which is produced mainly by Vitamin A. Absence of Sebum will cause extreme hair fall as it won’t be able to hold any moisture to nourish the hair. One thing that must be taken care of is that there should not be any over consumption of Vitamin A as an overdose of it can actually make hair fall worse. Some of the most important sources of Vitamin A include all yellow-colored fruits and vegetables, carrots, spinach, and dairy products such as milk, egg, and yogurt.
• Biotin: If you want to know the secret ingredient used in all hair growth supplements, Biotin is the correct answer. It basically belongs to the Vitamin B family. Still, it is also commonly known as vitamin H. Hair thinning has been linked with Biotin deficiency. Hence, including it in your diet is a very effective way to improve hair quality. The best part is that we get Biotin from whatever we eat in our daily meals, but some of the essential sources include meat, dairy, sweet potato, and avocado.
• Vitamin B12: Vitamin B12 is a very rare vitamin that helps to prevent hair loss. Animal products are the key sources of this vitamin. The hair care experts adore the critical reason Vitamin B12 contributes to the red blood cell formation and helps carry oxygen to the scalp region. Many people take this vitamin in the form of supplements, but you must consult a health-care provider before starting with any such supplements. Some of the essential sources of Vitamin B12 are yeast, organ meat, fish, and yogurt.
• Vitamin C: Vitamin C’s role in building our immunity is known to all, but you will be amazed to know the benefits of this vitamin for healthy hair growth. The collagen production in the human body is majorly regulated by Vitamin C, and its deficiency can lead to hair drying. It even releases the antioxidants that protect the hair follicles. Some of the best dietary sources of Vitamin C are Oranges, Kiwi, all citrus fruits, and squash.
• Vitamin E: If you long for shiny, healthy hair, then make Vitamin E your best friend. Vitamin E is best known for its antioxidant properties and adds an extra layer of protection to the human hair. The key dietary sources of vitamin E include all green leafy vegetables, nuts, seeds, vegetable oils, and peanut.
Your hair demands special care and attention to give you those luscious locks with no hair problems. It is high time that you pay attention to your diet and makes sure to include the five essential vitamins, namely, Vitamin A, Biotin, Vitamin B12, Vitamin C, and Vitamin E in your diet. If for some reason, making modifications in the diet is not possible, you can always consult an expert about the supplements and the right way to consume.